View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #14
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanWatson View Post
I don't see large or even small price differentials in the ebooks I buy. Maybe they haven't hit the SF/Fantasy markets but the ebooks I want are available and I can buy them from B&N. The few exceptions during various publisher wars have been available from Sony. Lucky for me I have options to get non-B&N DRM content. Unlike Kindle users.

I am tired of price differential with pbooks and ebooks. It makes no sense that a pbook is cheaper than an ebook and I have seen that. But not all the time.

OTOH I am completely willing to strip DRM and get whatever books I want on my nook. Limiting the right of resale is not an ability I choose to grant to corporations.
BINGO. I just find it the cheapest and strip the DRM and convert if necessary....I don't care one way or the other about the legalities of the situation.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote