Thread: Touch Got My Touch !!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
Got one at 9:30 am sharp for my husband, for father's day. It appears so much smaller than the WiFi than I would have guessed from reading the specs. I also got the black book-style case for him but I like the one that I have for mine better, since it folds back completely; so if he agrees we'll return it and wait for someone to come out with the equivalent of mine. I will open it and preload it with books this weekend when he's away, but can't do it now as I expect him home soon.
i did notice a bunch of new covers there and in new colors as well that i haven't seen before.
i use the black sleeve with the kobo logo stitched in white. (roots case)
i've been pondering the book case for quite some time but maybe i'll go back today and pick it up after work. my wifi sits in the sleeve for now and that'll be pawned off to another relative soon.

did you get your case at chapters or online?
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote