View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:41 PM   #695
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
.03937 looks like a metric/English conversion. It is a common idea to just convert and take whatever the calculator says. It is fun to see what some people do with a 2x4.

Dale
Thanks, Dale. I knew that at some level--I've seen 39.37 enough times in my life to know off hand that it is the number of inches in a meter. Really -gtw shouldn't even be used, though. The correct k2pdfopt command-line option to tweak where it breaks lines of text is the -ws option (as described here). I didn't even used to have -gtw documented (which is why it says "expert mode").
willus is offline   Reply With Quote