View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #3
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Aldiko is really the only decent ebook app on Android. I wish there was more development in this area. But as it stands, Aldiko is pretty good and since I don't buy anything I can't strip the DRM from, the lack of DRM support is a non-issue for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
My guess is that if I'm going to get a tablet in the next year, it'll probably be Android-based.

Any suggestions for a PDF reader for those of us who are type snobs?
QuickView, which comes already bundled with Android, supports PDF. It's probably not the best out there but it works for me since I try to avoid PDFs on my phone. There's a version of Repligo for Android that is supposed to be pretty good. It has good reviews in the Market but it's a paid app and I haven't taken the plunge of buying an Android app, yet. There are too many good freebies.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote