View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 04:10 AM   #4079
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
installed latest alpha.
various things seems worse.
1. the install preserved some settings preferences but removed others e.g. the option to use book covers as screensaver. I had to puzzle out why that was no longer working. Also, the notes option was now on 2nd of 2 screens after pressing options button. I had to tweak out various useless options to get that back onto screen 1 where it used to be.

2. more annoying. there is no way back from many screens except to press the home icon. e.g. you cant go book -> notes ->back to book. the only exit from notes screen for your current book is to press home & then reload the book. Unless I am missing some subtle settings combo- this functionality has gone. It was there before, the notes screen had a "back" option ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote