View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
I have not used it often, usually only when I use my Bluetooth keyboard that the rodent gets dragged out. It works better than using fingers to select actions that need to be done with out having to expand the screen as sometimes needed when using just fingers or using a stylus.

I have used the mouse alone and anything you can do with a stylus or finger the mouse can do better other than gestures which I am not sure if it can be done or I have not figured out how to do it. but for page turns and selecting menu actions my rodent works better than my fingers without having to expand the screen to hit the hotspots (menu items).

I do not use it all the time, but it is a nice option to have depending what I am doing at the time with both my kfhd and my nexus7.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote