View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
m92 white first impression and question

i just got my white m92 this morning and my first impression is that it's not stellar. sorry. it's fast enough, but the screen refresh gets annoying unless you set the rate to "always" as opposed to the next best thing, which is every 3 screen changes. and it goes down hill from there.

the "home" button doesn't actually take you to the home screen, but brings up a contextual menu. is there a way to get back to the home screen quickly? the only way i know to get back to the home screen is to keep hitting the "back" button all the way to the home screen.

and my firmware version is 1.8 20121224. is there a more up-to-date firmware?

thanks.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote