View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #676
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Micah, will you consider adding the usual suspects in terms of free sources, and give the option to add yer own (the latter at the very least). I'd like to see the Baen Free Library in there, as well as Munseys and Project Gutenberg. Those on top of Feedbooks would be a nice rounded selection. The capacity to add your own will also give those of us unable to access our books through calibre, the option to stick them online somewhere and access that way.

Can't help re the upgrade to iOS5, I didnt have the reader on board until after the upgrade when I was looking for a Stanza replacement.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote