View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardo View Post
Hi there,

I have a few CHM books that have unseemly Prev/Next buttons in them. They cause the book page to be very tight on the Kindle. So I decided to remove them by decompiling the CHM into HTML and took out the buttons. Now I have a ton of HTML files, but I cannot compile them back into the CHM format...I guess it doesn't matter if I can compile them into CHM but any format would do. What should I do?

thanks.
Can you run this document in a browser? If so there must be a main index or table of content page. Try dragging that html page to Calibre, it should grab up the appropriate images and additional html files and zip them up. Then convert to the format of your choice.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote