View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Thanks for that, kacir. It was less about reading while transferring files, because that's relatively quick. It was more about having to disconnect from the PC link every time I wanted to check those files. Having said that, I probably won't be transferring only one or two files at a time and wanting to check them straight away much in the future.

So, while in PC link mode I need to disconnect the USB or reboot the PB 360 to access those files. I wish there was a shortcut button that just disconnected the PC link, but kept charging the device while reading, it would be much easier. Although, with the PB 360, it doesn't take long to reboot, so maybe that's unnecessary.

I have mine set to ask me each time it's connected to the PC.

Thanks again
If you turn the device off and back on when connected to your PC, it will start in the chrging mode right away. Please make sure that all transfers are executed before trying this. To get back to the data transfer mode, you'll have to unplug and replug, however.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote