View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #13
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Sorry you had any problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCherries View Post
I have a maroon one, too. The paint was peeling on my original Pocket Pro and I got it replaced in September. But from reading the forums, the timing of my replacement must've made it from the first batch, which would explain why my replacement Pocket Pro started peeling very badly starting last month. I just sent mine off for another replacement last week and the tracking # showed it arrived yesterday. It took a few days to get responses as everyone was at CES. I ended up with two RMA #s! LOL

Anyway, I love my Pocket Pro and miss having it handy in my purse. I hope they send my replacement quick as I'm having withdrawal symptoms.
Dear CrimsonCherries:

Thank you. I am very pleased you are still loving your Pocket PRO. We are prompt on replacements. Any problems: call Elliott at: 1-866-368-8788. Or... send me a PM!! I very much want you happy!! Do NOT understand how you got two that wrinkled!! I will look into that!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote