View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
I would say if visual is that difficult for you, go for a much larger screen such as a laptop. You could of course get the Iliad which I think has a screen of about 8 inches x 11 inches but it is very expensive and for that price you can get a laptop.
No, that's incorrect. The iLiad has a screen with an 8" diagonal - only about one third the area of an 8"x11" screen. There are no eBook readers with A4/Letter screens; the largest currently available is the iRex DR1000, which has an A5 screen (ie half the area of A4/Letter). Come to that, there are no Tablet PCs with A4 screens, either; I think they'd just be too big for comfortable use.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote