View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
NatCh do you think there is a way that a third party can make input possible on e-readers by plugging a portable USB keyboard?
I'd guess it depends on the Reader hardware somewhat. The iLiad's is a full master USB, so it seems like it should be possible, but it doesn't seem that it works currently. I will be surprised if such an app doesn't appear from the, erm, ether before long.

I haven't been able to find much about the (mini) USB on the Sony, but what little I've seen doesn't make me think so. Don't put much store by that though, there's really so little info out on that point that it doesn't even make for much of a guess. (shrug)

On the bright side: who knows what the Linux community will do with such shiney new toys?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote