View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
If you're preparing an ebook, stylesheets are your friend! I strongly suggest you GET some experience with them! Otherwise you'll be including manual code for e.g. every occurance of an un-indented first paragraph. And for every change of font. Messy and laborious.
Agreed. If you're like me and don't use CSS very often, bookmark a CSS reference website and use it when you're making that stylesheet. It'll save you a ton of headache later on.

Although from how the Smashwords style guide reads, it makes me wonder if people even use Word and OO/LO stylesheets very often. Too much direct formatting, perhaps?

Quote:
Just about every reader device has a default serif font and a sans-serif one. Will these do as your two fonts?
I always embed two- a serif text font and a title/heading one. Both FOSS and licensed for commercial use.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote