View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #235
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprose View Post
The choice seems clear: since GoodReads can no longer claim to be a site for objective reviewing, those who care can now unsubscribe. I did. Amazon will only get the message if many other have done (or will do) the same.
Audible has been an Amazon subsidiary for some time. If I don't like one if their audiobooks, I write a review, with a low rating, explaining why. I've never had one deleted!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote