Thread: Mini Getting Started?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelaghDB View Post
thank you, I have registered and am now converting files to .pjub for i think and am hoping that this is the problem.
As for any DRM-infected files ( hahah love that expression) Ive been led to believe that that is not an issue with the files i have and i assume not for i seem able to install them on most other things I have.....I believe, but i have that at the back of my mind if any further problems develop

I must say, this min reader doesn't really come with any instructions ;-)
Do a little reading here:
www.kobo.com/help/kobomini

Kobo generally explains how to use its products on its' Web site, much like mobile phone companies. If it's Calibre help you need, try the Calibre threads on Mobileread.
Ps: the format is "epub" not "pjub"...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote