View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
there is no need for jailbreak
if you used geekmaster's data.tar.gz before, just copy RUNME.sh then restart
if you did not use geekmaster's data.tar.gz before, then
copy geekmaster's data.tar.gz to Kindle
copy RUNME.sh to Kindle
restart Kindle

Then
Copy screensavers to the Kindle/screensaver folder ( A restart after a change in screensaver folder may be necessary also.)
images should be in png format and probably needed to be in size 600*800. if there is a problem you should see the original thread for other details
-----------

I copied data.tar.gz into my kindle, extracted RUNME.zip to get RUNME.sh, I also copied it to my Kindle, then I restarted. Then I put a .png 600x800 picture from kindlewallpapers tumblr as well. restarted again. It didn't work :'( Thanks though

Last edited by ryuji35; 04-09-2012 at 12:19 AM.
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote