View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hello, nowthenmobile! I remember you from last year when you were searching for an ereader. I am glad you finally found one that your family is satisfied with. I would probably recommend the old Sony software called Reader Library for use with a 350. Sony has two versions of their software. One is called Reader Library (version 3.3 is the latest) and the other is called Reader for PC. The new one (Reader for PC) is really buggy and that's why I don't recommend it. You can still download the old version (Reader Library) from the Sony website, and it works just fine with the 350. It will allow you to download library books as well as view highlights and notes for your daughter. Here is a link to the software on the US page, but it should work ok for the UK too. ADE will let you borrow library books, but it will not track your notes. Calibre is awesome for library management, but it can't help you with library books or notes either. Hope that helps!

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/mod...3#/downloadTab
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote