View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:08 AM   #8
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
If you don't want to skin, you could get one of the cases that cover the frame, like this one of many:
http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-Leath.../dp/B00494G76Y

It's a quandary for me -
On one hand, I love the look of the silver frame, so I don't want a cover like that, because it would hide it.
On the other hand, when I'm reading, it reflects the light so much, I have to cover that spot with a piece of velvet.

Aside from the glare, I think the reason the screen doesn't look as good on the Sonys is the font. It's ..thin. My Kindle has a white frame, and the text still stands out better than on my Sony's screen.

The font can be changed if we install PRS+, but I'm waiting for it to be more ready. If there's another way, I'd love a tip.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote