View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The thing to do is take the book and convert it. Then read it and fix it and post the fixes. Also if someone else is reading it then please post any corrections you find so they can be fixed. Then a new version can be made and posted. Because it's not feasible to read before posting. But, Like Music of the Spheres I did fix a few things I found right away and fixed other things as I read it till I was done and fixed all I found.