View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #23
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
This is a great thread as it has some brilliant info on a useful Kobo feature. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere, but its nice to have a thread to highlight it.

So if my understanding is right, I can stop editing my Calibre Metadata titles to include series information and number? Where does the Kobo read it from? I use the manage series Calibre plugin to make sure my order and series are correct.

I have the driver set up to provide series info. Do I also need to take out all the plugboard settings to avoid duplicating?
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote