View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #46
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I wonder if they knew anything about the holy icons. I know that, in recent years, icons have had some bit of popularity outside the Eastern Orthodox, but I doubt that many outside the EO know. I suspect that they were going with the definition of 'icon' as a pictorial representation of something.

As for latest and greatest phones, I'm still rolling with an ancient and crusty Razr flipper.

If Apple dropped prices to decent levels, that would amaze and astonish me. I'd actually look at an iPad. Despite the massive and manifold evils of iTunes.
Continuing the religious theme,

"Amen, Brother!"
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote