View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #26
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Depends on what you count, if you only count pbooks and ebooks probably currently no more than a couple of hours, but if you count web reading much, much more! and the pbook/ebook reading varies as well...all depending....so I guess my answer is, "Your guess is as good as mine"
LOL. Well, that's no fun, Kenny! You are supposed to play along. That said, this is true of me too. If I counted online reading my number would be higher as well. For myself, I only counted ebook and pbooks.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote