View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #158
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Traditional published authors are usually not allowed to sell the ebooks directly...

For a lot of authors I think they have to weigh the pros and cons of spending time on a storefront versus writing the next book...
Xendula can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she was saying authors should set up a store front, just a way to send them money. It could really be as simple as a Paypal donate button.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote