View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
That's so awesome, thanks a lot for the article and the video!

According to the Google translation of the article there will be two versions of the T3, one with lighted cover and one with the normal cover that you can see in the video. At least that's what I understood ("...y también se venderá con la rumoreada funda con iluminación").

I feared that the Micro SD slot might be on a less secure place now, I thought it might be where the USB slot is. But the back is a perfect place to store the Micro SD card. It's really save there. I like this idea.

The cover with light for the T1 is a bit difficult to use when you are holding your Reader in the left hand while writing something with the right hand. But with this new solution it seems that the Reader is good to use with both hands.

The T3 will be a real "paperlight", since it's so light and easy to hold. 200 Grams with case, that's great. I still don't understand how the lighted cover is going to work but that is not that important, we'll see that in the next days.

Yes the Sony a bit more expensive but it's not subsidised by a shop that will spam you to death with their stuff. Yes there's no real reason to buy this device if you already have a Sony T1 or a Sony T2. But Sony produces great Reader that last for at least three years. So don't blame Sony that the Sony T1 you bought in 2011 is still one of the best Reader available. Use it and be happy about that.

Thanks again for the nice video! So helpful for me and my kids!
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote