View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #54
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
(Unlike previous versions, there doesn't seem to be an option to turn off the spell check in v6.)
Use the toggle Tools->Spellcheck->Highlight misspelled words.
I didn't notice that Sigil has menu toggles and expected spellcheck options to be located in the Spellcheck Dictionaries dialog box.
I'd nice if you added an extra Highlight Misspelled Words check box there or simply added a No Spellcheck option to Dictionary drop-down box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Another option is to handle it like the Clipboard History - a shortcut to open the new Clip window and then 0-9 to select a clip. Something to experiment with - but suggestions welcome.
I really appreciate the work that you put into the clip functionality. IMHO, adding predefined keyboard shortcuts for a limited number of clips would make them even more useful.
How about implementing clip selection via a shortcut key and the clip number (without displaying the Clip window first). E.g. CTRL+ALT+0 selects the fist clip in the list, CTRL+ALT+1 the second one etc.?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote