View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
Hey guys, so I've owned my KG for a little over a week and had very little problems with it until last night. I woke my Kobo from sleep (the light was on), then a little later (a minute or two?) the light turned itself off. Thought it was odd but just turned it back on, and a minute or so later, went off again. The auto-off time was set to 15 or 30 minutes for the light, but as I had just turned it on (both times), that surely wasn't the issue.

Now, granted, this only happened those two times (and in quick succession no less), but since my Chapters return period ends soonish, I was wondering if other people have experienced this.
How charged is the battery? It might be a battery saving thing.

As for returning it, well I think we should be less patient with buggy devices, and just return them straight away. Lot's of returns would send a good signal to the manufacturers not to sell faulty/buggy devices.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote