View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #12
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
5. This will re-add the eBook to your I'M READING page and you will be able to read the eBook again!
Unfortunately there seems to be a sporadic issue currently and while your directions are correct under normal circumstances, if you read the previous posts closely (or try it yourself) you'll find that the books (at least currently) are missing from both "I'm reading" and "Purchase history" so doing what you suggest isn't currently possible.
While it was working for me this morning, it seems to be broken for me again this afternoon.

And for whatever reason the first 10 seems to be the magic number for what will show currently.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote