View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #35
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
I don't need a V6 when a V4 does just fine for my needs.
That's just wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I can see the 1.6 oz weight difference and AFFS+ display as a factor for those using the Vox as an ereader. Since I'm using a device of this type as a tablet, those features are totally irrelevant for me..
There is something in the design of the nook that makes it feel heavy. I think it's the thin edges that put pressure on the hands.

However my response was targeted to your comment. The "Vox will do good in places where the nook and Fire aren't sold". Point is I disagree there is several good reason why folks would pick up the Vox over the nook/Fire. Just because you nor I would pick one up doesn't mean there isn't value.

I'm not sure how your comment on the AFFS screen applies only to folks who want to read. This applies to anybody wanting to use the device in the sun regardless if the use is for reading or using the tablet.

But the sunlight use is hypothetical until the Vox is released we won't know how good it is in direct sunlight.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote