View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by yskp View Post
I did try different zoom settings. In fact, the cover page would only be displayed for a zoom of 100%. Anything below (or above) that, and it didn't even show the cover page. I didn't play with the reflow settings, but I did try to view multiple pages per screen, which caused the device to hang

I am not sure I can share the PDF due to copyright issues. What's the forum's policy on sharing copyrighted content?
is it available for legal download somewhere that i could get it myself? i wouldnt want you to share copyrighted material without permissiion.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote