View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
They're completely missing the right way to do this. They should have a download kiosk in the store, either connecting to the website or transferring the book from its own local hard drive.

I go to brick and mortar stores for instant take-it-home gratification or need. This does zero for me. It takes an extra 60 seconds or so to place the buy order on a PC from an on-line vendor you already use (e.g. Amazon) if you already have to be hooked up for a download.

I don't get the appeal of this transaction aside from gift giving and people who are uber-paranoid about their credit card info on the web (pay cash at store).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote