View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Hi,

iOS apps can only be full screen, you can't have overlapping windows like on a PC.

You can increase the margin in the kindle app, there are three different settings for margin width. I will try to attach a screen shot but I'm not sure this will work. Hey, yes, apparently it did. I hope it helps. I set the font size to the maximum and also the margin width.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	389.4 KB
ID:	93469  
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote