View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPark View Post
Is this the whole book? Do we know how to get it in any other format?
I've tried converting this one - I've found nothing that works.
This book was formatted for eReader from a text file downloaded from Project Gutenberg. In English General von Clausewitz is simply called "Clausewitz." Do an author search on that name. It's listed on the Gutenberg site as "Vol 1," but this is the complete book. General von Clausewitz died before he completed the work, but the Gutenberg text has subheadings for Books I through IV.

You can get a free download of the eReader software for a variety of operating systems from eReader.com.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote