View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLYates View Post
I guess I missed the boat.

I downloaded Calibre 7.2 when I got my Sony (about three weeks ago).

Three days ago I downloaded 7.4. Yesterday I downloaded 7.5

Now, I see something about another one, and another one on the way? I must have missed six somewhere.

So, I have around 30 books I saved to desktop to download. Do I wait for the 7.8 to come out (when will that be) or just go ahead and download the books.
Is there a bug (not the virus type) in the 7.5 that got lose and needs to be caught or what.

I gather that the guy who created Calibre is a complete total GENIUS, but everyone has an off day or two. So, I am assuming (and probably making an ass out of myself) that is what is going on.

Anyhow, do I download my books or just wait a couple of days?

Janette
Your library remains intact through program Upgrades.
So go ahead and start working on your library.

Read the changelog notes.
Some changes fix bugs. Some add improvemnts or support for newer devices.
Not all changes may affect you, therefore need not be done.
(No xyz reader?, don't use format stu?... Not needed). OTOH, if you have issues with your rig, and a Bug Fix, gets done, you might consider doing the upgrade

You can upgrade as desired . The Library remains intact.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote