View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #12
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'm pretty sure those screens cost a lot less than some might (want us to) think they cost.

and, as the production rates increase, the costs will decrease, so they will end up costing even less than they currently do.

as for the recurring revenue of books... they seem to be making a big effort there too, especially with the google partnership (who knows where that could lead...) and the huge increases in their offer lately. if they would just start selling epub format i might even buy from them myself.
I'm not saying they aren't cheap, but I don't know how much the price has dropped on them since they started with the 505.

I wonder if they will ever start selling ePub...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote