View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #35123
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I just performed a truly world-class spit-take. I was walking into the kitchen to greet my wife home from work and had a cup of coffee in my hand (Folgers®, because I seem to remembering reading somewhere just how much kindlekitten loves the stuff ). As I was about to enter the kitchen, I lifted the cup to my lips for a sip. Unfortunately, I lifted the cup a bit too high and not only got a mouthful of the best part of waking up, but a snootful as well. The old reflexes kicked in and I did what's got to be one of the greatest spit-takes in the history of spit-takes—all over the kitchen and family room rugs.
phbbbbtttttttttt~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Your dog is too big for Japan. Any dog larger than a Cocker Spaniel would be too big for Japan. It's common, on any given day, to see people walking 'with' their dogs... (Note that I didn't say walking their dogs.) People CARRY their dogs in the doggy equivalent of an over-the-shoulder baby carrier. Messenger bags with just the dog's head sticking out. Try THAT with a Newfie.

Stitchawl

there's plenty of that going on here. getting it through people's heads that dogs are NOT a fashion accessory is becoming a challenge. the humane society in Hollywood has to export whatever ankle bighter that paris hilton is using on a regular basis
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote