View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #278
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
I signed up for Prime free trial, changed my free shipping to free 2-day, and my PW has now shipped and will arrive on Oct. 5 rather than the Oct. 16-20 they were quoting. Actually, it always said Oct. 16-20 up until the status changed to shipped.

Oh and I have a serial number, Kindle PW email address, and a bunch of dictionaries added to my account. I also have a pending delivery for a book called "Welcome."
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote