View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #77
krm0789
Enthusiast
krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Er, sorry to be a pain, but still no luck. My adobe ID is associated with my email address, as is my library card (Google suggested that may be the issue). I entered the Adobe ID into Aldiko & got a message about my device being successfully registered.

I tried this three ways: First I went to the .acsm file in File Expert, I long click, choose open with Aldiko, get a status bar about it importing into Aldiko, and then an "Error: Import failed" message. No other explanation.

Then per the wiki, I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions (registered to same email) to get the ePub version of the library book. Sent that to my fire. Took the same steps a above, and get the same error message.

If I look through my library through Aldiko, I can *see* the ePub file now. Clicking it gives me the option to open (error mesage "error: could not load file") or Import to Aldiko (error message "could not load file").

Any ideas?

ETA: It works with Bluefire. So at least I can read it now. But if anyone has any insight I'd still appreciate it, I'd love to know what the heck I did wrong.

Last edited by krm0789; 02-25-2012 at 03:27 PM.
krm0789 is offline   Reply With Quote