Thread: PRS-500 Did I Brick It? OMG!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #14
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
EDIT 2: Done! If you dare to try again read this article:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12573
This is where I got the idea to replace the appplicationstart.xml.
Quote:
* Download diabloNL's replacement file: applicationStart.xml from here, and use it to replace (overwrite) Igorsk's sample \files\opt\sony\ebook\application\resources\applic ationStart.xml
Now others are questioning why I did that instead of replacing the main.xml in the scripts folder.

I'd still like to apply the hack but I'm more confused than ever. Do I replace the applicationstart.xml or do I replace the main.xml? I'm guessing the latter but I really don't need a repeat of my earlier scare.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote