View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:26 PM   #14
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
I had a Prime membership a couple of years ago. The free shipping was nice when I was ordering a lot for an extended trip to Europe. The free lending library didn't have a lot of titles that interested myself or anyone in my family. The free movie selection was okay, not good but not bad, however the offerings on Netflix proved to be more pleasing.

I have three kids attending university and they have convinced me to get the student Prime. It seems to be the best, since it provides the free shipping, but I'm not paying for a poor selection of free movies and books. Somehow, the tuition payment does not seem to balance the prime membership fee.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote