View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:18 AM   #91
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I camp a lot (tent, no electricity) and, after the daily hike, I read until sleep time. So I need at least 2 ereaders (PW & Nook Glowlight) and maybe more depending upon the length of the trip.
For any device which charges via USB, there are low-cost USB chargers available which will recharge your reader from AA batteries. I have this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Portable-Bat.../dp/B00BWS1E2M

It will provide about 2 full charges for my Kindle PW from a set of AA lithium batteries. Given that a charge lasts me a good 10-14 days' reading, that's entirely sufficient for almost any trip.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote