View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:17 AM   #69
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris77586 View Post
Thanks for the feedback! One thing i have noticed is that the plastic can get dirty and take on an ivory color over time ( atleast mine has). You can just wipe it off with a damp paper towel to clean it up again. One thing that might help is to spray urathane, scotch brite, or some sort of protective layer onto it. I haven't tried this yet, since I believe the urathane may crack with the bending of the stylus. If anyone wants to give it a try go for it, but thats not covered under warranty haha.
I trust said damp paper towel is inclusive in price - and warranty......

Surely it will have dried out by the time it gets here.............