View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Apologies in advance for being a dumb wordsmith and no technotop ...

I need to convert almost 100 PDF versions of my own wee house's paperback titles to ePub. Our own technical side is up to the gills in other work and we can't afford to hire in extra help ... so the job's down to me. And I'm a bloody technodunce. Pretty well everything in this thread, for instance, may be plain English to my MR pals, but it's way over my head.

So my question is simply this: Is there a simple 'Sigil for Dummies' turorial of any sort that will explain, step-by-step, how I first convert my PDFs to ePub using the Sigil programme I've installed and then how to edit the result ready to go?

Many thanks. Neil
You will need Calibre to convert from PDF to ePub. Then use Sigil to edit the ePub.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote