View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 04:31 AM   #10
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I came to stand before Proust via "intelligent robots that live beyond the asteroid belt". More specifically, I came to this point courtesy of Orphu, "a Moravec from Io, roughly three meters tall and six meters long, outfitted for work in the hard vacuum of space."

Cheers,
Marc
Well, well, Dans Simmons.
I didn't really appreciate Illium and Olympos, though I enjoyed the others a lot.

The description of Silverlock makes me think about The Thursday Next series.
The main character can travel through books, and meets a lot of fictional characters.
After reading those books, I wanted to have a look at Jane Eyre, even if there is a good chance that I won't like it.
I won't give the complete list of references, but here are a few of the characters / books that are mentioned :
- Waiting for Godot
- The trial, by Franz Kafka
- Hamlet
- Wuthering Heights

Last edited by Gaurnim; 11-14-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote