View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #32
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Harry, most US banks will not accept a large amount of coins, even if they are rolled. And, if they do they also charge a fee. Although I can't imagine it would be as high a 9% at a bank.

But, as someone said, that I forgot, if you get the gift card from the coin machine there is no fee. That was what my wife said I think.

BOb
Yep. If you get cash, they take a cut but not if you get a giftcard. Our change jar paid for about 1/2 of DH's Kindle.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote