View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #579
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Mine looks a bit different for some odd reason.
As indicated in the first post you have to select the proper type (highlighted in red below) of column when you first create the column. This means you need to follow theducks advice and create the column anew.

Quote:
Creating a Count Custom Column:Follow these instructions to configure a page count column as per screenshot 3 below. Perform similar steps for a word count column.

Add a custom column with Preferences->Add your own columns. I suggest the following values:

Lookup name: pages
Column heading: Pages
Column type: Integers
Formatting: {0:,}

For a readability statistic, an example is as follows:
Lookup name: gfog
Column heading: Gunning Fog
Column type: Floating point numbers
Formatting: {0:.1f}
Update: I should pay attention to the thread and realize it has moved on quickly while I meandered around real life.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-19-2013 at 10:05 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote