View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #55
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I'm purely guessing that they require a Rakuten id because the Kobo detected that I'm registering wirelessly from within Japan.. it's the same with the Kobobooks.com website.. right now at the Osaka hotel where I'm at, when I try to visit Kobobooks.com, I'm also redirected automatically to the local Rakuten website and asked to log in with my Rakuten account instead...

and I'm also gonna make an intelligent guess that I might be able to setup the glo with my Kobo account only when I leave Japan to go back home.. I definitely will try this when I return on Friday, but I'm wondering if other people will have any prior experience over this..
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote