View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #18
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Where did you get this at? Maybe I will just put some fabric over a piece of rubber.
I don't think any old fabric will do and I don't know what kind it is - probably has capacitive qualities.

I've only seen fabric covered ones at one store in Hawaii. Probably doesn't help you much.

Also found these on Amazon that look like they're the same. But prettier. Mine is black.

http://www.amazon.com/Friendly-Micro...ber+tip+stylus
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote