View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #355
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hmmm, don't get me started thinking about logs. There are a number of plugins that could do with such a feature - Quality Check particularly screams for it. It would be handy to have a modeless window allowing you to review them on.

But to answer your question, no they get ditched.

And yes if I had my time again I wouldn't have called the plugin "Count Pages" given it now does so much more than that. At least keeping Count Pages in the name of the job it ties into the plugin name.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote