View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #91
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
THANKS!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post

CONGRATULATIONS
to ALL the winners!!

An enormous THANK YOU
to MobileRead for organizing the most entertaining and creative contests ever, and to the very generous sponsors!

And...and...I'm lost for words. You guys... you actually went and got more prizes...for outstandingly entertaining entries... and one of them was for me?

That goes to show how amazing this place is... Really... A huge thank you to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Thank you MR for having the contest and selecting my entry as "outstandingly entertaining" - this is the VERY first contest I've ever won - ironically by not winning. Oh well - I'll take it!

Thanks to all the wonderful sponsers, writers, dead parrots, lying mods, etc. -- you know who you are!!

WOW! And then: WOW!!! I am officially declared "outstandingly entertaining" by MobileRead. It's like Freddie Mercury coming down from Heaven to tell me how awesome I sing.

I'll post my answer later.

Last edited by LCF; 05-22-2010 at 07:42 AM.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote